Wednesday, February 17, 2010

बलान्च्व Balance.


Lately, I've felt the urge to find something of a happy medium in this tumultuous life of mine. In all honesty, why be stressed when you really don't have to be? I've begun to go back to the simple things. Acknowledging the concepts, activities, etc. that have always made me happy. Things that make me feel serene. Balanced. I've begun something of a list. Just scribbles here and there to help me keep track. What's at the top? Beaches. Yes, my friends, beautiful, calming, lovely, peaceful beaches. For me, the sea, the sand, the salty breeze all serve as a means of timeless escape. A way to flee this hectic world and find sheer happiness. Nothinn' at all wrong with that ;). Anyway, as my list grows, I'll be sure to update everyone. All I'm wanting is a happy medium in my life. Never again do I want to measure my happiness on the likes and approval of mere people. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment