Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When everyone thought i'd fallen.


The entire summer has whirred by without one single post from yours truly. I admit, I've been slacking but nevertheless, I'm back for good! I've learned so many things about myself these past weeks and I'm truly excited to share my new, aware self with the world..as terribly tacky as that may sound. Of course my favorite color is still a happy yellow and running in the rain will never get old for me, but a realization of my goals and priorities has replaced my previous blind wandering. I know what I want in life, and I know what MUST be done to get it. New favorite quote?? Oh yes. "Pain is temprorary but pride is eternal." It keeps me going when I feel like burning my school books and taking a nice cat nap. Needless to say, with all of this self dicscovery, you'll be hearing a lot more from me. And besides, I still have a lot more growing to do. Who gets the front seat? YOU ♥.

p.s. I stumbled upon a great site thanks to a friend of mine: LOOKBOOK.nu. Sheer genius on a webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment